Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Made It! New Recipe, Planner Stickers, & Teacher Intro File

Hey there y'all! I'm linking up for Monday Made It for the very first time today (well, tonight...)! I'm excited about this linky because it is open to so much more than just products! I guess I'm looking at it for a way to get to know other bloggers on a more personal level, and not just as TpT sellers.

Today I tried a new recipe that is, er, not so healthy, but oh SO delicious! If you like Reese Cups, you'll LOVE this tasty treat! First, I'll share a picture:

Then, the ingredients and recipe:
1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of corn syrup, 1 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter, 4 1/4 cups of rice krispies, 1 pinch of salt, 4-6 chopped Reese Cups, and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.


You can thank me after you try it! These things will not last long around my house!

For my second Made It Monday feature, I am giving you a freebie! This freebie is only available to my blog readers, so lucky you! Thanks to Meghan from Keeping Up with Mrs. Harris and Robyn from Kreative in Kindergarten, I just learned how to make my own planner stickers! I stayed up really late last night playing around with creating my very first stickers. By the way, I have just started using a planner...I know, I know, it's sad. 


These stickers were made for use with Avery 8160 labels; however, I'm sure that they could be printed on other sizes if you played around with it. Click the image to download your free copy!


Last, but not least, my final Made It Monday feature is a product that I have recently made to help teachers with introducing themselves during Meet the Teacher or the first day of school. It is editable because teachers need to add their own personal information to the presentation. I look forward to using it myself this upcoming school year! Grab your copy in my TpT store if you're interested!



Well folks, there you have it! My very first Made It Monday! I hope you saw something that could be useful to you! Oh, and be sure to hop on over to 4th Grade Frolics to check out other amazing Made It Monday posts!


Thanks for stopping by,

Elaine, Teaching Lane

4 comments:

  1. Those treats look delicious! I'll have to try them sometime! Your products are super cute!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats look delicious! I'll have to try them sometime! Your products are super cute!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those look so yummy!

    mybrightbluehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete